1. Fold your scarf into a long rectangle. Tie it behind your
head, under your hair.
2. Style your hair into a messy bun or top knot.
Style the knot by twisting or tucking parts of it in.
3. Tie your scarf into a knot in the middle. Style the
knot in the front of your head and tie the scarf around
your head, over your hair in the back.
4. Style your hair into a pony tail. Tie the scarf
over your hair tie so that it looks like a floppy bow!
5. Style your hair in a messy bun and tie the scarf
around the base of the fun with the knot in the back.
6. Tie the scarf onto a strand of your hair in the back.
Braid your scarf into your hair and (if long enough) use
the end to tie the braid securely.